Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh Yea That Girl ..

star are in the sky
has nothing to do with anything
My name is Shaunice .. i really perfer to be called ummmm NIECEY
i made a blog cuz of my um EGO (syke nah)
I just thought most people who r into fashion have a blog soooooo
soooo...
Im probley not going to do RIP THE RUNWAY i.e i dont really want to post fashion shows and other isshh.. just stuff about me! and what i like


Yaaaa i go to school and issh and im a junior i want to go to skool for fashion in design
buh if that dont work out then imma go to be a nurse


myyyy outfits are verryyyyyyyy urban i like that style alotttttt
oh shoutouts to these blogggsssss mannnn

www.grown-already.blogspot.com
"n"
http://becauseofblessdatcom.blogspot.com


YEA .. sorry about the pixz yea i know they suck !! buh that was the only way i can really put n e pixz.. buh as soon as a find my camrea (witch been lost for like 3 months) imma put some betta pixz)

2 comments:

  1. well ummmm NIECEY haha just playin. I like your blog =) Looks like you gonna do it big, keep it up! Like your style!

    http://thecommonlifedreams.blogspot.com/

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfits also like yur layout for yur blogg .. some tips for blogging would be to really put yurself out here like comment on peoples blogg && just try too make it known thats what helped me out alot .. also you dnt mind too following me bcux i follow yu =]

    ** stay in touch , keep it up **

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion