Sunday, February 7, 2010

25 FOLLOWERS!!, Its Kinda A Big Deal

i just want to start off that i am so greatful for my 25 followers, i was wondering if i would ever reach it, but i did. I think that its also amazing becuz i only had this blog for a week and im @ 25 already, so hoping to see what the next week may hold=]
On a another note NEW ORELANDS WON:) so fans lemme hear it hahaha
buh this is a Stussy collection(deluxe), hope you like it,
and again thanks, keep following a commenting. VERY APPRICATED








7 comments:

  1. simple but cute (: I like it alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea thats what i was thinkin when i posted this haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is nice follow to my blog pleases

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats good it took me like 3 weeks too get to 30 bout here i love my followers i think i shuld make a twitter too lol .. && for sure yur blogg is hot ! check it outt=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy thanks for the love...
    and the blog is dope keep it up most deff...
    and ill be following sooo follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey idk if I said it before but thanks for checking out my blog and for the nice comment! I really appriciate the love. Feeling your blog too, maybe we can follow eachother!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

    Of course we remember you!!!! You were the FIRST to leave a comment EVER!

    So glad to see you're going strong! Congrats on 31 followers now! :)

    yes...we're still going at it. *AF* has grown soo much! It's evolved into something bigger than a blog. We continue to grind cause people actually like it! It means a lot that you came by to visit! I can speak for all 3 of us when I say we have NO TIME...and haven't been as dedicated to follower out reach as we'd like.

    Hope all is well! be back as soon as we can! LOVE YA!

    -Kelly of *AF*
    www.theafgirls.com

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion