Thursday, February 25, 2010

Going On A College Tour Today

Hey everyone off to a college tour today. I dont really know why im going cuz i already know i want to go to either berekeley or Paterson. But imma just go to hang out with friends and stuff. Also thanks for following my blog, and if i didnt follow back just lemme know i'll get right on it. I think probley my next post that imma do is going to be pixs from today so imma put sonething different in this post. Its 5 in the morning right now so i dont wanted to do things from a lookbook or just surf the internet.So here's something different


The slide apple ipod. Omg i would deff get it but i already got an ipod touch. just when you thought apple couldnt come up with any other better ideas here they go =]. and i cant wait till i get my ipad. ugh so much stuff to look forward to. so every1 keep looking forward, and hopefully you'll see me in your path
.
also for all my art collectors. do you like, i really need this in my collection along wtih my kidrobot pieces.

3 comments:

  1. its always good to do college tours because you never know what you might wanna add to your list (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kid robot and c3po woop lulz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! and Apple just keeps on changing the game. I wonder what's next! and that C3POH is fresh. I prefer KAWS toys though.

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion