Monday, February 1, 2010

Love:Hate__You decide

She's A Monster !! The fashion police tonight is going to have alot to say about this. My opionon, (if it matters) i thought she looked decent. I mean a pose Rihanna coming to the pre- show looking like a stri8 candle (click to see pix). I thought She played the Role well . The two tone hair ! *Claps for GaGa*

Nicole Polizzi (or should i say "SNOOKY" ). Huney if want to move on from the "reality star" role and hang with the big dog you gotta start dressing apar. I understand you wanted to look casually but there's a thing about looking comfortable and then looking like you just didnt want to be there. She disrecpected the grammy's coming like this, she looked like she was going to mall to just hang with friends(or to the club).

Oh yea follow me on twitter
@nieceysmall

No comments:

Post a Comment

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion