Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Yall Are Real Hypebeast Right?!?

You know me imma go running off at the month again, and talking lol. But thats what i love to do, i love to write, and you know how people express themselves threw photograph and music, i express myself threw words and art. and of course fashion. But that question still reamins
Are Yall bloggers Real Hypebeast.?
im not trying to put any of yall on blast or nothing lol. i love all my followers and people im following. You know what i think I never give them out enough credit cuz yall help me with ideas and stuff for my blog.
So shoutouts to every1 im following. Yall all r on yall's grind !!

But theese people that imma bout to show you
, are the best.
Now Philip T. Annand
If your unformiliar with his work his is a blog writers for hypebeast, also he has his own clothing line called The Award tours. I feel like the best part about him he got his own line threw serious hard work, he had no connects nothing and still blew up=]. Im hoping that maybe that may happen to me.

He always made me realize that fashion is everywhere you just gotta open your eyes!!

(via Deen, Hypebeast.com)

6 comments:

  1. aye,wats up, thanx for the comment did u get the link i sent you in the email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no deadline for this project becuz im doing this until I decide to quit blogging. I actually have my first person already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4ny1 that is interested in doin a callabo contact me on my blog, www.hotfashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Phillip T. Annand and his clothing line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm unfamiliar w/ this dude's work but I'ma definitely check it out. I love hypebeast.com though. That's my shiznit! lol :-)

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion