Friday, February 5, 2010

My Week Rap-Up

My friday wrap ups'

outfit of the week


Yea my week was pretty good. They same ass always school home, school home. I got pretty hurt this week becuase i really wanted this job at hollister and i waited all week for them to call me, no call. so then i called them and they said "oh every1 that we wanted to hire we called already"
that was the worse feeling in the world. but i got a lot of feedback from my peers saying that there's other jobs out there and you'll get them next time and better. so i guess that cheered me up alot. Also all my plans got cancelled or postponded becuase of the snow. ugh i hate the snow. i love the season buh as soon as i get older im down south believe that. But thanks every1 that is following me. it means alot!!!!..=]

follow me on twitter also
@nieceysmall

2 comments:

  1. thx for the comment really means alot

    keep up the good work

    Avo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollister? Is that a store or what? But iam sorry that you did not get the job. There are probably more fun job for ya. You are so young... But i Love your blog<33!

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion