Sunday, February 14, 2010

Its Funny How Things Changed

I've been looking around lately at peoples blogs and seeing that people are moving away reality. That people have been off their grind and been living a 2nd life.
I started this blog not to become famous but to put my ideas out there, and i feel people are in it for the wrong reason. Blogging is a great way to express YOURSELF, but when you try to be some1 that your not, it doesn't come out good. Fashion to me isn't the brands all the tyme. Its taking what looks cute and making it into bold statement.
so from that i finally got the inspirations that i needed, i thought of ideas for my line

So many people like the same craft of mine, so its important that I stand out. No im not cocky, buh i am very confident, and i hope one day i can stand alone.
So thanks every1, yall all inspire me, real talk =]

twitter - @nieceysmall
skype me - nieceysmall

15 comments:

  1. i didnt find it cocky at all jus speaking yah mind hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV THIS POST, ITS SOO TRUE, N I OLSO HATE THE FACT PEOPLE THINK EVERY NAME BRAND MEANS U HAVE SWAG OR FLAVA, BUT ITS REALLY ABOUT HOW U PUT AN OUTFIT 2GETHER, N IF THE THINGS U WEAR ARE ORIGINAL, N MAKES U STAND OUT, I WUD HAVE TO FEATURE U ON MY BLOG 2DAII CUZ MANY PEOPLE NEED 2 READ THIS =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post, I see ya work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed
    keep doing u "being original"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honesty is the most important thing, so you shouldn't even care if people find it cocky or not cause it's you, it's really you. I like that you're speakin your mind, and even if I didn't like what your were sayin, I would still respect your statement of honesty. I do like what your were saying though haha. Keep it up! =)

    http://thecommonlifedreams.blogspot.com/

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog:D

    Check out my blog..

    Just started Btw,

    http://musiclovefashion8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ATTENTION if ur into Fashion, art, or music e-mail me a pic of ur self head to toe for my new feature on my blog called, The Illest of The Week. It will be an interview, thanx...

    E-Mail: illwill601@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and can u follow my blog, i'll follow u back, peace...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooooo i'm soooooooooo sorry i didn't go on ur blog when i got the comment( i had 2 go somewhere) n e way, ur blog's great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That´s a nice jacket.<3 Do you want to be a designer in the future? (Idon´t know mutch about ya) Hugs // Esma

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post, did i promo for you on my blog, i hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't agree w/ you more. Stay true to yourself. You will make it far! :-) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love ur coattt itz dope check out my one

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion