Saturday, February 20, 2010

Proven Pride

Hey everyone !!!
Havent really been posting lately. But i dont want it to get that im so busy to blog, so imma try 2 kill it this weekend it. But pretty much my week was good, it went passed mad quick cuz we had monday off. But i know alot of yalls dont have skool cuz yalls are on some type of vacation. I wish we cuz buh you know how wack new jersey is. Today i went to the city, did some shopping and finally got me a pair of Carrini Boots. im so happy, i cant wait till i can rock them the hardest(nyc)
But im not going to bore yall with me issh, Also i been babysitting alot so if you dont see me on skype or really skyping, im sorry but that lil girl is a hand ful and i cant do both. So i hope the ppl who come to my blog, here and there dont think i 4got about everyone its just i been doing stuff. and if your not already, follow me @nieceysmall, and skype me nieceysmall.

also i know alotttt of ppl r doing callabos and different projects, and i want to be part of alll of them, but the 1 thing ma camrea is nowhere to be found, and time. so imma try 2 do all of them, if not maybe next time =[ sorry




11 comments:

  1. cool LOL I didnt kno they made for women I thought it was for men... Oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are hot && thanks for asking abou the video its going along great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah yeah I'm gonna be the first guy to comment on the boots, cause the boots were reeeal nice! I want em too haha nah but really they were stylish!

    http://thecommonlifedreams.blogspot.com/

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice boots! and i like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks and your bed spread is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog,gotta get me a pair of those jointski's lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot boots!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blog :)
    and the boooots♥

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion