Thursday, February 25, 2010

Regaining The Right To Be Called A Blogger Again




Sorry yall i know i havent been posting at all lately. and i know i say this in every post but imma start posting more lol. i have post for the next couple of weeks ready and im not stoping for anything. So 1st thing is i hope every1 is enjoying the new layout, i like this one alot better you can see more. also i been really feeling like a star by diggy simmons latley, i dunno why buh i just started liking it alot latley.. mmm. i been working alot on lyna's project. Also i was thinking about doing a lil porject of my own. I know you have to have lot of people that follow you or atleast alot of blog credit to do it. But mayb if i get enough ppl who wanna do it, i might. i was thinking of doing a thing where we get a couple bloggers and interview them, not so much on fashion and art and stuff like that, buh just more about them. There this would get alott of ppl names out there, and have people get to know them more. i dunno its just an idea. plz comment to tell me what you think. so peace and follow, comment =] thanks every1, also skype me - nieceysmall. dont be afriad to add me im not boogie i talk back (alot lol)

5 comments:

  1. i have that hoddie! i buy anything green to bring my eyes out (hazel lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg guess what i think i might a twitter but just for my blog. facebook is more for me lol do you have a twitter ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for the comment. im following you cuz i like your blog too. tell your friends about me pleeze

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.fresh-cool-dope.com thanks for commenting on my blog. Im following, follow mines back...

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion