Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My thoughts !!!


Heyyy followers !! here's a lil segment that i wanna do about me. Im just here chylling enjoying the snow, this is my 2nd snow day this week. =]
hot chocolate and a movie has been doing me well, i went shopping the other day and got these crazyy sales, ugh im loving it. The only thing that's been killing me latley is im so hyped about the spring buh there's 12 inches of snow outside. Also as every one know fashion week is coming up ,and im a attend 2 shows, i'll post them later, also im going to be traveling the city with my bestie so i'll probley see yall's around if i know yall by face. Well its my one week anniversary for my blog so cheers to the youngster =]
anyway thats pretty much all i have to say and i know how people hate reading so, keep following and keep commenting plz


also Skype me - nieceysmall

5 comments:

  1. wooot! one week (:

    & i have school tomorrow :/ but (: lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW IM HYPED ON SPRING TOOO...CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish it was snowing :/
    all i have is cold weather and rain

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion