Sunday, February 14, 2010

They Say You Get Paid When You Think Ahead, Valentines Day Kid All You See is Pink And Red


I know i havent blogged latley and i gotta say damn thank you to every1 who still comes to my blog.
haha buh this weekend have been right so im so blessed
And i also been coming in contact to a few bloggers who have really inspired me, cuz truthful that keeps me motivated.
so right now i layed back listening to drake, he got some heavy stuff on the internet yall need to look around, becuz i hear people is bashing him lately, and for what?!. he on his grind so ughhh
I HOPE YALL HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!


Oh and who went out for FWNY last nite?
it was dope wasnt it !=]

1 comment:

  1. haha sorry I thought I was following you, been checkin out your blog almost everyday lately, guess I just missed pressin the button to follow, Ima do it right now =)

    http://thecommonlifedreams.blogspot.com/

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

If It Doesn't Make Any Sense Then Its Probley Fashion